StreetPro Classic is a fully attributed vector GIS dataset containing streets, administrative areas, gazetteer, transport, land use, and points of interest data.
StreetPro Classic is more than a detailed basemap. It is an attributed, interactive dataset which allows the user to perform a host of geographic and spatial functions that cannot be accomplished with standard basemap offerings.
StreetPro Classic is built using the same data utilized in our geocoding software, allowing you to visualize and further analyze your geocoded data with the confidence that it will align seamlessly. StreetPro Classic can also be delivered with MapInfo Routefinder Networks to provide desktop geocoding, backdrop mapping, attributes, and context for analyzing drivetime and routing results from MapInfo Routefinder.
- Supports numerous business-critical decision-making processes related to:
- Asset management
- Risk analysis
- Fraud analysis
- Customer insight
- Retail planning
- Emergency planning
- Administrative and locality boundaries
- Built-up areas
- Drainage and water bodies
- Freeways and highways
- Land use
- Points of interest
- Railways and stations
- Street network, both chained and routable
- Complete topologically correct and routable street network – represents the entire street network structure in a linked and clean network
- Chained network for display – provides a simplified chained network to accelerate map rendering for display purposes
- Superior content and attribution – sources data from best of breed providers to ensure that attributes meet the highest standard
- Definitive address ranges – produces address ranges using authoritative sources for each country
- Simplified installation management – streamlines installation across states, countries and continents with a global installer
- Variety of file formats – Provides data in a variety of file formats for deployment in the system of your choice