This Service Description (or “SD”) applies to purchases of services with the above referenced SKU (for purposes of this SD, the “Services”) from Precisely Software Incorporated or one of its affiliates (“Precisely”) pursuant to a Quote, Statement of Work or other ordering document (an “Order”). The date on which an Order becomes effective (through the issuance of a purchase order, mutual signature, or otherwise) is the “Effective Date” of such Order.
The terms of this SD as of the Effective Date of an Order shall be incorporated into the Order and apply for the duration of the Services in such Order. For an Order, these terms may not be modified except in writing and signed by both Precisely and Customer.
A course designed to help Automate Studio Manager administrators to complete setup and maintenance tasks.
Classes are subject to a maximum of 10 attendees.
Course materials include a presentation and participant manual.
This course will prepare you to:
- Manage SAP connections
- Create and manage Apps
- Create and manage Users
- Assign and manage Precisely licenses
- Set policies for data exchanges with SAP
- Manage preferences
|Studio Manager Administration||Administrators||User and License Admin, SAP Connections, Policy assignment, Preferences||2 Hours|
*It is strongly advised for Precisely administrators to complete the Studio Manager administration training after the installation has been completed in order to set up the environment properly.
- All training must be completed within six (6) months. Any prepayments for Services not used in six (6) months from the effective date of the Order shall not be refundable.
- The sessions will be scheduled and completed within a three (3) week time period.
- All tasks and activities shall be performed during normal working hours (Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-5:00 pm local time).
Terms & Conditions:
Precisely’s provision of Services described above is subject to the following terms: in https://www.precisely.com/ps-terms (the “Agreement”). In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Agreement and this SD, the terms and conditions of this SD shall control.
Services as described in this SD will be considered complete on the first to occur of the following (the “Termination Date”):
- Completion of all Services Ordered, or
- Six (6) months from the Order date.
Capitalized terms defined in the Agreement shall have the same meaning in this Addendum unless otherwise noted.