Product Sheet: Managed Security Services for IBM i (AS/400)
Precisely’s Managed Security Services deliver optimum IBM i (AS/400) security and help ensure compliance.
Comprehensively securing your IBM i and keeping your company in compliance requires vigilance, attention to detail, and most of all, expertise. Unfortunately, many organizations simply can’t dedicate an IT professional to stay on top of ever-evolving threats and changing best practices – or if they can, more pressing IT projects compete for time and attention. That’s why a growing number of companies are choosing a managed security services program with dedicated experts who regularly monitor, manage and optimize security for their business-critical IBM i environments.
Managed Security Services for IBM i (AS/400) from the Precisely Global Services team provide a cost-effective way to focus on your business, while helping to ensure compliance and optimal security. Allowing Precisely to take care of the implementation, monitoring, management and maintenance of your Precisely security solutions lets you take advantage of decades of experience and expertise in those complex, specialized areas, while reducing your internal training costs. In addition, because the license for Precisely security software can be included with Managed Security Services, its cost is a more manageable operating expense, rather than an up-front capital expenditure.
• Secure your IBM i systems against intrusions and minimize the risk of a compliance violation
• Receive timely, clear status reports that satisfy the needs of auditors, IT managers and executives
• Rest easy knowing that seasoned experts are regularly optimizing security settings and monitoring for vulnerabilities
• Fill skills gaps or address peak labor requirements without adding headcount
• Free your staff to focus on business priorities
• Choose just the set of managed services you need
• Make costs more predictable
• Turn large fixed costs into more manageable operating costs
• Stay current with technologies and best practices