Demographics Insights Bundle
The Demographics Insights Bundle is a collection of variables from various Precisely Enrich Demographics products. The variables have been selected to enable consistency across multiple boundary resolutions from Statistical Area 1 through to 4 digit postcodes.
The bundle has been designed for analytical use, particularly machine learning and AI analytics toolsets.
- Combine census boundaries with business data and demographics to create thematic maps for analyzing trends such as sales or population growth:
- Define sales territories or service areas
- Locate potential customers and track assets by enriching census boundaries with other datasets
- Geocode policyholders and conduct point-in-polygon analysis to determine insurance rates
- Utilize census boundaries with corresponding demographic and segmentation data to help determine where to expand
Consumer Spend Potential
419 Variables at the finest level with nesting into 4 resolution tiers. 505 total variables.
- 136 Food and non-alcoholic beverage variables
- 102 Recreation variables
- 72 Household furnishings and goods variables
Population Estimates, Projections & Movement
Current year household, income and population figures plus 5, 10 and 15 year population forecasts. 203 total variables.
- 102 current year variables covering daytime population, income, household composition and population by gender and age
- 77 five year forecast variables covering household composition and population by gender and age
- 12 ten and fifteen year forecast variables covering population by gender and age
ABS Census Data
A selection of the ABS Census data with 268 variables covering population, gender, birthplace, language, household composition, age, education, religion, housing and profession.
The Demographics Insights Bundle has been developed with multiple database and analytics environment in mind to create a ‘plug and play’ dataset
- Multiple field header options to enable broader textural analysis and traditional analytics
- No special characters or spaces, with all data consisting of alphanumeric and underscore only
- Pipe delimited format (.psv) and comma-separated (.csv) for easy integration into multiple environments
- Variables have been selected to enable consistency across multiple boundary resolutions from Statistical Area 1 through to 4 digit postcodes