Local Government Enterprise Program
The Local Government Enterprise Program is designed to provide affordable and flexible access to an integrated Location Intelligence suite tailored to local government needs. For more than 25 years, we have been helping local government authorities to be more efficient, improve community engagement, better manage assets and provide a better service to citizens.
Local Government Enterprise Program packs
- Unlimited licenses of our market leading desktop GIS solution MapInfo Pro—Premium version
- Access to Datamine Discover 3D bundle which includes MapInfo Pro Advanced
- Access to mobility solution Discover Mobile
- Unlimited use of our web mapping solution Spectrum Spatial for enterprise location intelligence and data sharing (internal and public usage included)
Base Demographic Data Pack
- Access to base demographic data for your local government authority such as population, age, sex and race, allowing users to easily analyse, visualise and integrate demographic data into their reports
We provide Councils with an integrated enterprise Location Intelligence solution which includes desktop, web, cloud, mobile, data, asset management, data quality, and more.
Optional modules available to purchase include:
Demographic and location data — better understand your customers with discounted Government pricing for a range of data sets such as consumer segmentation data (CAMEO), building footprint data (GeoVision®), consumer spend potential, street data, population estimates and projections, cadastral data and points of interest.
Reporting tools — to produce customised cemetery, property and flood reports.
Data validation and data quality tools — to ensure the accuracy of customer data.
Single customer view — consolidate data across multiple corporate systems to create a 360 degree view of every customer, interaction and relationship.
FME (Feature Manipulation Engine) — for easy data manipulation and integration of hundreds of sources of data. Easily turn manual tasks into repeatable or event based workflows.
Spectrum Spatial Connect — take your data into the field. Spectrum Spatial now supports mobility (both online and offline) for cloud based data collection.