How to manage configurable products on digital channels
Streamline processes to handle SKU explosions, implosions, and stay competitive in the digital economy
Today, consumers engage with businesses across a broader range of channels than ever before, and expectations have never been higher. Value and convenience alone are no longer enough. Customers demand a seamless omnichannel experience and products available in a variety of options and styles—all in stock and ready to ship right away.
However, managing a digital catalog of configurable products is a challenging, complicated task unique to every business. Any product where available options are dependent on which variant a customer selects requires manual management—consuming time, and resources, and increasing the risk of error. Until now.
Join us to learn how Product Information Management (PIM) solutions can help manage product variants more effectively to streamline processes and enhance customer satisfaction.
Topics covered include:
- Building products based on options and styles selected by customers
- Streamlining the management of pre-existing SKU variants
- Rules for exceptions and inclusions—managed by business users, not programmers
- Automating configurable orders
- Examples of PIM-enabled product configuration