This Service Description (or “SD”) applies to purchases of services with the above referenced SKU (for purposes of this SD, the “Services”) from Precisely Software Incorporated or one of its affiliates (“Precisely”) pursuant to a Quote, Statement of Work or other ordering document (an “Order”). The date on which an Order becomes effective (through the issuance of a purchase order, mutual signature, or otherwise) is the “Effective Date” of such Order.
The terms of this SD as of the Effective Date of an Order shall be incorporated into the Order and apply for the duration of the Services in such Order. For an Order, these terms may not be modified except in writing and signed by both Precisely and Customer.
A course designed to help Automate Evolve developers understand the capabilities of forms and workflow. There is no offering within this course for runners as the intent would be for developers to train their runners on the specific solutions built once they are production ready.
All training demonstrations will be shown using the trainer’s SAP environment. These will be generic in nature and focused on illustrating concepts of features and functions of the products. Classes are subject to a maximum of 10 attendees.
Course materials include a presentation and participant manual.
This course will prepare you to:
- Use Automate Evolve solution developer to create solutions that include forms (or Excel) and workflows. Solutions include a web service utilizing a transaction or query script.
- Deploy and test the solution.
- Use intermediate to advanced features of solution developer to further customize Solutions.
|Overview, Forms Tab, Workflow Tab, Evolve Site/End User
|Elements, Data Connections, Rules, Practice and Q&A
|Workflow Development & Administration
|Swim Lanes, Routing, Loops, and Workflow Admin
- All training must be completed within six (6) months. Any prepayments for Services not used in six (6) months from the effective date of the Order shall not be refundable.
- The sessions will be scheduled and completed within a three (3) week time period.
- All tasks and activities shall be performed during normal working hours (Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-5:00 pm local time).
Terms & Conditions:
Precisely’s provision of Services described above is subject to the following terms: in https://www.precisely.com/ps-terms (the “Agreement”). In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Agreement and this SD, the terms and conditions of this SD shall control.
Services as described in this SD will be considered complete on the first to occur of the following (the “Termination Date”):
- Completion of all Services Ordered, or
- Six (6) months from the Order date.
Capitalized terms defined in the Agreement shall have the same meaning in this Addendum unless otherwise noted.