What is Spatial Analytics?
Spatial analytics is the process of conducting an analysis of data with a geographic or spatial component. It combines internal, external, and third-party data for analysis and visualization while considering the geographical context in which data is collected.
Why Spatial Analytics is Important?
Spatial analytics goes beyond charts and spreadsheets to provide the context and business insights you need for accurate, fast, and confident decision-making.
Here are some examples of what you can accomplish with the help of spatial analytics:
- Optimize 5G cell tower placement for maximum coverage
- Assess the risks associated with a specific location
- Decide on the placement of a new restaurant
What are the Benefits of Spatial Analytics?
Spatial analytics can provide many benefits, including:
- improved decision-making, powered by actionable insights hidden in location data
- ability to integrate various types of data, including demographic, economic, and environmental data
- better assessment of risks and opportunities using visualization capabilities like thematic mapping layers and data querying
- ability to create and share interactive visualization, which fosters collaboration across the organization to address unique business needs
How Can Precisely Help?
Precisely offers a robust portfolio of spatial analytics solutions to accelerate your journey towards building data you can trust with hyper-accurate location insight and unmatched performance.
We have the tools and resources you need to be successful, whether you’re looking to:
- use a stand-alone desktop application
- access services through an online software as a service (SaaS) product
- embed capabilities in your business processes through a cloud-native software developer kit (SDK) or API
- leverage a hosted solution, or install on-premises
Ready for better results powered by spatial analytics? Contact us today.