School Boundaries provides three layers of geographic information, including school points, school districts, and school attendance zones, for more than 10,000 school districts in the United States. Additional attribute tables accommodate the complexities and variations of school data from state to state and region to region for further analysis.
Is School Boundaries right for you?
Answer a few quick questions about your business and your intended use so we can help you determine if the data is a good fit for your use case.
Are decisions regarding school location critical to your customers and/or business?
Are you looking to clearly display homes, businesses, and other points of interest in relation to school locations?
Which layers of geographic information are most interesting to you?
Which features of school boundary data for public and private schools are requirements for your project?
Based on your answers, we believe that School Boundaries is the right product for you.
Based on your answers, we believe School Boundaries is not the right product for you.
- Clearly display homes, businesses and other points of interest in relation to school locations and official boundaries
- Empower local search and results with school attendance zones
- Accurately compare and validate school lists
- Know which school attendance zone is associated with a property to correctly estimate value
- Support emergency response and crisis management
- Control access to online applications within school grounds to prevent bullying by social media
- Provides roughly 89% school attendance zone (SAZ) coverage and 100% coverage of US school districts, including public and private school locations
- Locally sourced school attendance zone boundaries delineate which students within the district attend which school
- Nationwide school district boundaries are continually enhanced with locally sourced information
- Public and private school locations include rooftop coordinates, contact and address data, school type, and education level information
- School profile information, such as student enrollment and teacher counts, is gathered from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
- GreatSchools and NCES IDs are available to link School Boundaries data to GreatSchools data at both the school and district level.
- Provides rooftop validated point accuracy for over 95% of all school locations
- Links to GreatSchools data to assist in the integration process
- Quarterly updates show where change and coverage expansion has occurred
- Change table details adds/deletes/changes from the last release
Unit of Sale