Buildings is a polygonal dataset providing detailed building footprints, addresses, and property insight that insurers, telecoms, and location-based marketing require.
With this dataset, you’ll gain a detailed view that includes:
- A unique identifier applied to every feature
- Property essentials: FIPS, census block, and address details
- Building basics: type and usage
- Building location: how it’s placed and centered on its lot
- Building elevation: lowest, highest, and centroid
Features within the Buildings product enable interoperability and geo-enrichment with property attributes, parcel boundaries, U.S. Census Bureau data, and address genealogy. Seamless integration with key tools makes it easy to layer, visualize, analyze, and share.
Buildings is one of the property data enrichment products that work with Property Graph.
Learn more about how you can benefit from having a comprehensive view of a property.
- Price more effectively for risk. With Buildings, you can validate the placement of insured structures within a parcel and understand their proximity to risks such as flood, wildfire, shorelines, fault lines, crime areas, and more. You can also better assess the relationship of cumulative risk factors
- Detailed building data can help provide location and structure information needed for infrastructure layout and installation planning, to ensure proper speed and bandwidth. It can also expedite emergency response and pinpoint the location of wireless 911 calls.
- Improve targeted marketing by utilizing buildings as geofences for mobile advertising. You can refine your marketing, presenting offers that more accurately pinpoint where a customer is in proximity to eateries, stores, and services.
- Unique building identifiers assigned to every feature
- PreciselyID – A unique and persistent identifier for every known address
- Building addresses enable positive structure identification
- Building centroids provide quick reference for structure location on the property for risk assessment
- Elevation at the building centroid, low, and high points enable enhanced automation of structural risk assessment reducing the manual costs required to accurately assess flood risks
- Accurate structure outlines with street addresses deliver building geofence capabilities for location-based marketing and advertising implementations
- Accurate structure locations and boundaries enable map display and spatial analysis for real estate services, insurance, and marketing
- Data interoperability with administrative boundaries, property/building characteristics, and demographics
Unit of sale