Social Distance Your IBM i from Cybersecurity Risk
The continuous news of personal information stolen from major retailers and financial institutions have driven consumers and regulatory bodies to demand that more action be taken to ensure data protection and privacy. Regulations such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, and FISMA require that personal data be protected against unauthorized access using technologies like encryption, tokenization, masking, secure file transfer and more. With all the options available for securing IBM i data at rest and in motion, how do you know where to begin?
Register to get up to speed on the key concepts you need to know about assuring data privacy for your customers, business partners and employees.
Topics will include:
- Protecting data with encryption and the need for strong key management
- Use Cases that are best for tokenization
- Options for permanently deidentifying data
- Securing data in motion across networks
- Complete security solution for IBM I (AS/400)