EnterWorks Multi-Domain MDM Overview
A single source of truth for your enterprise-wide data and content
Experiences enabled across B2B, B2C, and B2B2C value chains
Market-leading multi-domain MDM software Meet the EnterWorks Multi-Domain Master Data Management (MDM) platform. With its groundbreaking Agile Data Fabric™, EnterWorks helps businesses drive dramatic sales and margin growth through differentiated experiences and discrete views of everything shared across suppliers, partners, customers, and marketplaces.
Advanced architecture is the key to innovation
Simply stated, architecture is key to innovation – particularly in business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) models with complex commerce interactions.
The EnterWorks MDM architecture allows businesses to master the complexity of digitally accelerated environments while enabling rapid integration of emerging technologies that are required to compete. The EnterWorks Multi-Domain MDM platform enables an advanced approach to mastering data based on a single, seamless technology platform—with unified governance, modeling, mapping, and management of all data domains. Through a 360-degree view of data across domains, EnterWorks helps organizations eliminate the guesswork and uncertainty that results from data gaps and inconsistencies – gaining a clear and holistic view of enterprise-wide information.
The EnterWorks Multi-Domain MDM advantage:
- Master Data Core: Establishes a foundation of leading technology, features, and vision for mastering, managing, and governing multi-domain master data across the enterprise.
- Technology ROI: Converges multiple domains of master, application, and reference data in a combinatorial manner to enable organizations to create differentiated, personalized experiences, and greater lift across digital and physical commerce.
- Cross-Domain Intelligence: Enables enterprises to master and manage a golden record for any data domain including buy side and sell side product, supplier, B2B and B2B customer, location, and physical or digital assets – enabling advanced analytics and decision making across a company’s value chain.
- Innovation: Leading MDM technology includes a 100 percent cloud-ready platform; an agile SOA /micro-services architecture; and the ability to enable future artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and machine learning (ML) through the use of EnterWorks architecture with open APIs.
- End-User Empowerment: The platform can be configured, managed, and continuously updated by business users. The platform is designed to accelerate business user adoption, whether at headquarters or across global operations, and achieves the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) among multi-domain MDM platforms.
- Fastest Time to Value: Organizations can implement EnterWorks MDM in 90 days, which accelerates business value and return on investment.
- B2B2C Enablement: Delivers necessary capabilities for end-to-end collaboration across the value chain, whether a company is a producer, value-added provider, or end seller.
Read more about how this product can enable experiences across value chains.