Change Data Capture with Connect
With Connect real-time data replication and change data capture software, you can build streaming data pipelines and share application data across the enterprise – from mainframes to the cloud – to drive your business forward.
Real-time data replication and change data capture software
To realize the full value of your organization’s application data to drive actionable insights, it has to be delivered wherever the business needs it, whenever it’s needed. In today’s fast-paced economy, that increasingly means delivering data across your enterprise in real time.
Connect replicates application data across relational databases, streaming frameworks, and the cloud all while offering high-performance, resilience, fault-tolerance and guaranteed data delivery.
Impact your business, not your systems
Organizations around the world rely on Connect to support a variety of use cases, including:
- Streaming application data from traditional systems – including complex mainframe data – to real-time business applications and analytics platforms
- Real-time replication capabilities for Db2/z, IMS,and VSAM – no matter the source or target
- Supporting hybrid cloud deployments
- Keeping enterprise data lakes fresh
- Keeping databases in sync for reporting, analytics and data warehousing
- Modernizing, re-platforming or consolidating databases
While your business will notice the impact of Connect, your systems will not. Connect employs log-based change data capture so your database performance is preserved. By moving only changed data, your network bandwidth is also conserved.
Data delivery with confidence
Complex IT environments, including hybrid cloud architectures, have many potential points of failure that can put your business at risk, such as network or server outages. If these situations occur, Connect automatically recovers without any manual intervention or re-synchronization, so your business keeps running without interruption. It is the only software in the market that keeps track of exactly where the data transfer left off and automatically starts at that point, with zero data loss and no duplicate data.