Automate Studio - Manager
Do more with your Automate Studio licenses – Get centralized control and even higher productivity
Automate Studio Manager is a powerful administration and governance platform for your Automate Studio licenses. It enables you to get granular control over who can do what with Automate Studio software, share content, assign licenses, execute jobs from the server, and much more.
Schedule and execute jobs from the server
Run jobs anytime from the server without tying up your local PCs. Whether you need to post data to SAP from your Automate Studio-enabled Excel workbooks or pull data from SAP, you can schedule the job to run from the server at the time you choose.
Set policies like the number of records and transactions allowed and monitor job progress from within Automate Studio Manager
Make audits easier
See at a glance who did what and when with Automate Studio and quickly get to the underlying data files exchanged with SAP. Automate Studio Manager is your one-stop destination for running usage reports for all your Automate Studio users.
Report on KPIs using Automate Studio Manager
Use out-of-the-box and custom reporting to view:
- Time and cost savings
- Records processed by transaction
- Process status
- Active users
- Data errors and more
- Store and manage content centrally
- Approve scripts prior to use
- Assign and manage Winshuttle licenses
- Enforce governance through roles management
- Get ROI, SLA, and usage reports
- Enable approval step before data is posted
- Run audit reports to compliance requirements
- Set granular policies for data exchanges with SAP
- Manage SAP and other data connections
- Schedule server-side SAP data exchanges
Read more about how this solution gives granular control over who can do what with Automate Studio software.