This Service Description (or “SD”) applies to purchases of services with the above referenced SKU (for purposes of this SD, the “Services”) from Precisely Software Incorporated or one of its affiliates (“Precisely”) pursuant to a Quote, Statement of Work or other ordering document (an “Order”). The date on which an Order becomes effective (through the issuance of a purchase order, mutual signature, or otherwise) is the “Effective Date” of such Order.
The terms of this SD as of the Effective Date of an Order shall be incorporated into the Order and apply for the duration of the Services in such Order. For an Order, these terms may not be modified except in writing and signed by both Precisely and Customer.
Remote installation of the current production version of Studio Manager onto Customer’s approved environments (up to two (2) environments only) – non-production (DEV/QA) and production (PROD). The Studio Manager process and server requirements document and the Studio Manager deployment form will be provided.
The installation for each environment will be completed separately and will consist of the following:
- Pre-installation checks
- Installation of Evolve environments
- Post-installation checks
- Windows server administrator
- SQL administrator
- SAP BASIS administrator
- Active Directory administrator
- Business/power user
Out of Scope:
- Installation and configuration of the hardware and infrastructure
- Installation and configuration of the SAP system
- Creation and management of the Active Directory accounts and groups required in supporting the implementation
- The required Customer resources possessing the appropriate infrastructure, domain, server and database administration rights, will be available during installation and for configuration requests within a reasonable timeframe. This includes resources with knowledge of appropriate passwords and the power to make changes within the Customer’s
- Customer will provide completed deployment form(s) for each environment in a timely manner. Any delays may impact scheduling of installation.
- Customer shall expedite all firewall, proxy, and other network configuration changes required at Customer’s facilities to complete this project.
- Precisely will install on approved environments that have met all prerequisites.
- Customer will schedule, manage and execute the tests and validations required for each Studio Manager environment.
- Studio Manager integration with a third party, if applicable, will be limited to the current functionality of Precisely products.
- All installations must be completed within six (6) months. Any prepayments for Services not used in six (6) months from the effective date of the Order shall not be refundable.
- All tasks and activities shall be performed during normal working hours (Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-5:00 pm local time).
Terms & Conditions:
Precisely’s provision of Services described above is subject to the following terms: in https://www.precisely.com/ps-terms (the “Agreement”). In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Agreement and this SD, the terms and conditions of this SD shall control.
Services as described in this SD will be considered complete on the first to occur of the following (the “Termination Date”):
- Completion of all Services Ordered, or
- Six (6) months from the Order date.
Capitalized terms defined in the Agreement shall have the same meaning in this Addendum unless otherwise noted.