FAQ: Support for PlaceIQ Customers
You’ll continue to work with your Client Success Manager (CSM); however, you also now have access to enhanced support functionality with the Precisely Support website: support.precisely.com. You can work with your CSM to learn more.
The Precisely Support Organization has a variety of online functionalities to help its customers. As PlaceIQ Support is now part of the Precisely Support organization, this means those online functionalities are now available to you. Here’s a closer look:
- Support Website: your central hub for all support needs, which connects you to all other online support resources.
- Support Contact Information: if your CSM isn’t available, navigate here to get connected with another member of the team who will be ready to help.
- Case Management: submit, update, and monitor your cases through the Customer Community. When we update the case, you’ll be notified, and you can view updates at any time.
- Products: access product documentation and knowledge articles
- Knowledge Base: get the answers to many of your questions within a library of technical and how-to articles.
- Precisely Knowledge Communities: find product announcements, connect with other users, and discuss topics around Precisely solutions. Be sure to stay tuned for new forums in the future.
- Software Maintenance Handbook: get all the details you need on the many support options available to you – including software support services, standard support agreement, product release support policy, and technical account management.
Additional support functionality utilized by other Precisely products and services may be introduced over time to enhance your support experience.
- Precisely Education: flexible programs for end users and partners using Precisely solutions
- Ideas Community: submit your innovative ideas around existing Precisely solutions and future offerings.
- Precisely Data Experience: Precisely datasets and software available to download
- Precisely APIs: dozens of powerful location and identity APIs that enable you to enrich your data, and enhance your applications, business processes, and workflows
Current contact information for your region can be found on the Precisely Support home page. The contact information for your CSM is not changing.
Yes, we’re moving to the Precisely Support Organization email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With this move towards providing a unified support experience, email@example.com will become the primary email address for raising issues and customer support inquiries. Your CSM will also use this email when responding to your support questions.
While we continue to work through this transition, you’ll still be able to use the existing written channels you’re used to – including direct access to your CSM.
Additionally, please explore our guide, How to Access and Use the Precisely Customer Community, to familiarize yourself with the functionality and features of the Customer Community.
Update your case details and view your case list from the Customer Community, under My Support Cases.
To create a new case from the Customer Community, navigate to Create a Case.
Yes, it can be found in this Knowledge Base article.
Yes, all new cases created from the migration date onwards will have a case number in the format: PRE-XXXXXXXX.
Severity 1 issues should always be raised by phone to ensure that you can speak with a Support Representative who can assist you with your issue.
You should contact your CSM or use support.precisely.com to find current Precisely Support contact information for your region.
“Severity 1” or “P1” incidents are those that cause a total, or near total, outage due to the unavailability of a critical production system.
P1 is the highest priority level and indicates a complete operational standstill or halt of a critical production system or work capabilities.
In no event will a ticket be assigned a P1 priority level for a non-production environment or for which a workaround, alternative, or bypass exists.
You can still contact your CSM for product enhancement requests.
- Log in using your Precisely user account.
- Subscribe to product announcements for each product you’re interested in. Each time a new release becomes available, you’ll receive a notification.
Please review this Knowledge Base article for information about subscribing to product announcements.