Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest company news, employee views, exciting projects and vacancies.
The Transparency in Coverage rule, released on October 29, 2020, requires health plans and issuers to publicly disclose pricing information via machine-readable files (MRF). Click here to view the MRFs.
Precisely Software Incorporated seeks Senior Software Engineers in Pearl River, NY.
- Design solutions for new and existing infrastructure and complex projects.
- Ensure architecture and implementation meet desired performance, scalability, security, reliability, and availability attributes at all application tiers with general supervision and team collaboration.
- Develop project and engineering plans, identifies problem areas and selects architectural approaches, evaluates project feasibility.
- Provide SME for various technologies and develops new skills in the Company’s technical community.
- Ensure compliance with architecture/technology/security standards based on best practices.
- Define, analyze, and resolve customer escalations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide periodic updates to the customers, co-workers, and management on the status of outstanding issues.
- Update status of issues in the incident tracking system and performs appropriate follow-up on escalated issues.
- Document complex issue resolutions for both the customer and internal reference as needed.
- Assist senior team members with complex issues to gain experience and exposure to more advanced problems.
- Contribute, review and maintain knowledge base content and Product Documentation as needed.
- Define and document best practices, reference architecture.
- Evaluate vendors, work with partners on joint projects, and present to company executives.
Individual contributor. Does not manage personnel. Does not manage a function.
Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related field, plus 5 years of experience in a related occupation. Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following;
designing, developing, and implementing algorithms and processing related to the Company’s proprietary software products; investigating and resolving complex operating systems and software problems; designing and implementing efficient algorithms; enhancing software, resolving problems and recommending systems solutions; working with various computer architectures and their assembly languages; and using client-server communications, advanced programming languages, graphical user interfaces, and operating systems. Telecommuting
permitted. Annual Salary: $157,477 - $160,000.
Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S. Applicants who are interested in this position may apply at www.jobpostingtoday.com
(Ref #79111) for consideration.