Cilasoft was acquired by Syncsort, now Precisely
Cilasoft’s data security capabilities are now part of Precisely’s IBM i security solutions
Cilasoft is now part of Precisely, the leader in data integrity
Cilasoft was acquired by Syncsort in 2017.
Following Syncsort’s acquisition of Pitney Bowes Software & Data, it rebranded as Precisely in May 2020. Precisely brings together the best of these businesses to create an end-to-end, mature product portfolio with a singular focus on data integrity – all so we can help our customers move forward with confidence.
An industry leader in IBM i security
- Achieve and maintain compliance with the cybersecurity requirements of GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX and other state and industry regulations
- Detect and effectively address security breaches and compliance deviations quickly
- Protect the privacy of your company’s intellectual property and prevent the theft of customer, partner, and employee data
- Limit IBM i security threats by routinely assessing risks and taking control of logon security, powerful authorities, and system access
The security capabilities for IBM i environments that were offered in by Cilasoft are now part of Assure Security.
Explore the Precisely product portfolio
Our products help you build possibilities grounded in the most accurate, enriched data available.
- Integrate – Connect today’s infrastructure with tomorrow’s technology
- Verify – Trust and understand your data for confident decisions
- Locate – Turn data into actionable insights with location intelligence
- Enrich – Enhance decisions with business, location and consumer data
- Engage – Build personalized, timely communication across many channels