Williams Data Systems was acquired by Syncsort, now Precisely
Williams Data Systems’ networking monitoring management solutions are now part of Precisely
Williams Data Systems is now part of Precisely, the leader in data integrity
Williams Data Systems was acquired by Syncsort in 2015.
Following Syncsort’s acquisition of Pitney Bowes Software & Data, it rebranded as Precisely in May 2020. Precisely brings together the best of these businesses to create an end-to-end, mature product portfolio with a singular focus on data integrity – all so we can help our customers move forward with confidence.
Increase your network security and efficiency with network monitoring, security and performance management
- Complete z/OS network management and security monitoring in one package
- Specialized toolset provides monitoring, tracing, reporting, security alerts, and performance management
- Minimize risk and meet compliance challenges with secure, audited use of FTP
- Maintain network availability with detailed OSA analytics
Learn more about Syncsort Network Management
The ZEN products from Williams Data Systems are now packaged as Syncsort Network Management.
Explore the Precisely product portfolio
Our products help you build possibilities grounded in the most accurate, enriched data available.
- Integrate – Connect today’s infrastructure with tomorrow’s technology
- Verify – Trust and understand your data for confident decisions
- Locate – Turn data into actionable insights with location intelligence
- Enrich – Enhance decisions with business, location and consumer data
- Engage – Build personalized, timely communication across many channels