Application Data Management solutions
Integrate data governance and quality processes with front-end native add-ons for popular CRM and ERP systems such as Salesforce®, SugarCRM®, NetSuite®, Microsoft Dynamics® and SAP® to provide access to trusted data
Data quality boosts applications
Quality data reduces operational cost and speeds ROI. Successful CRM and ERP implementations depend on high quality data for better decision making and efficiency. Integrating data quality at the point of entry, or as part of a batch process, provides access to accurate and trusted data for better decision making and efficiency.
Then, with our native plug and play add-ons, it’s easy to get a consolidated picture of your customers, vendors and contacts.
You can seamlessly validate and enrich addresses in more than 250 countries, using both postal and non-postal data sources and geocodes, to achieve highest levels of quality and instant awareness of address deliverability. And you can merge duplicate records to easily update and reconcile them to deliver a superior omnichannel, personalized experience and data integrity.
Precisely offers application data management for the following CRM & ERP systems:
Easily integrate real-time and batch data quality processes into Salesforce for:
- Global address validation & enrichment;
- Email validation;
- Phone number standardization;
- Phone number append;
- Watch-list matching to match individuals against sanctions lists (real-time only).
The connector enhances quality for both entities (e.g. customers or vendors) and transactions (e.g. sales orders and invoices). It works with Classic and Lightning versions of Salesforce, and supports Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing clouds.
- Bulk address validation;
- Duplicate identification and merging;
- Interactive address validation.
NetSuite: address and email validation.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- Global address validation (real-time/batch);
- Interactive de-duplication (many-to-one merge);
- Residential Delivery Indicator (RDIÔ) & Delivery Point Validation (DPVÒ) processing for US addresses;
- Geocoding support;
- Support for multiple entity types – accounts, contacts, leads, competitors, orders, invoices, quotes, etc;
- Data Quality Reports.
Supported MS CRM On-premise versions – 2013, 2013 SP1 & 2015
- Standardization and validation of global addresses;
- Geocoding support;
- Support for Delivery Point Validation (DPVÒ), Residential Delivery Indicator (RDIÔ), Commercial Mail Receiving Agency (CMRA), LACSLinkÒ & Early Warning System (EWS) processing (for US addresses);
- De-duplication\ merging even for transaction entities (sales orders, purchase order, MM Invoices);
- Batch address validation;
- Address validation report based on address master view;
- Error-tolerant\Fuzzy search.
Latest supported versions are: ECC 6.0 EHP7, CRM 7.0 EHP3, CRM ICWC and S/4HANA 1610- This connector is certified for BC_BAS_DES & BC_BAS_PV interfaces.