This Service Description (or “SD”) applies to purchases of services with the above referenced SKU (for purposes of this SD, the “Services”) from Precisely Software Incorporated or one of its affiliates (“Precisely”) pursuant to a Quote, Statement of Work or other ordering document (an “Order”). The date on which an Order becomes effective (through the issuance of a purchase order, mutual signature, or otherwise) is the “Effective Date” of such Order.
The terms of this SD as of the Effective Date of an Order shall be incorporated into the Order and apply for the duration of the Services in such Order. For an Order, these terms may not be modified except in writing and signed by both Precisely and Customer.
A course primarily designed to help developers gain a broad understanding of the Automate Studio product (transaction, query, direct) and how to use the features therein to interface Microsoft Office and SAP without programming. As part of this course, Precisely offers an end user session specifically geared toward runners.
All training demonstrations will be shown using the trainer’s SAP environment. These will be generic in nature and focused on illustrating concepts of features and functions of the products. Classes are subject to a maximum of 10 attendees.
Course materials include a presentation and participant manual.
This course will prepare you to:
- Administer and manage licenses and enterprise documents using Evolve.
- Record, map, troubleshoot and run transaction scripts to upload data from Excel or Access into SAP.
- Create and run scripts in query to extract data from SAP tables, infosets or logical databases.
- Create direct file templates to upload or download SAP data via Business Application Programming Interfaces (BAPIs) or Remote Function Modules (RFM).
- Use advanced features to further leverage Studio against more complex business processes.
- Run query and transaction scripts using the Excel add-in.
- A Microsoft Excel add-in allows you to extend Excel application functionality in a workbook to interact with Excel objects, read and write Excel data.
- Utilize out-of-the box Evolve workflows to govern scripts and data files in SAP.
|Evolve Administration*||Administrators||User and License Admin||1 Hour|
|Transaction Basics||Developers||Record, Map, Run||2 Hours|
|Transaction Advanced||Developers||Loops, IFs, Long Text||2 Hours|
|Query Essentials||Developers||Select, Map, Run, Infosets, LDB||2 Hours|
|Studio Review||Developers||Review, Q&A||2 Hours|
|Evolve for End Users||Developers, Runners||Script and Data Governance||1 Hour|
|Direct Essentials||Developers||BAPI, Remote FM||eLearning|
*It is strongly advised for Administrators to complete the Evolve Administration prior to the training engagement to set up the environment properly.
- All training must be completed within six (6) months. Any prepayments for Services not used in six (6) months from the effective date of the Order shall not be refundable.
- The sessions will be scheduled and completed within a three (3) week time period.
- All tasks and activities shall be performed during normal working hours (Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-5:00 pm local time).
Terms & Conditions:
Precisely’s provision of Services described above is subject to the following terms: in https://www.precisely.com/ps-terms (the “Agreement”). In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Agreement and this SD, the terms and conditions of this SD shall control.
Services as described in this SD will be considered complete on the first to occur of the following (the “Termination Date”):
- Completion of all Services Ordered, or
- Six (6) months from the Order date.
Capitalized terms defined in the Agreement shall have the same meaning in this Addendum unless otherwise noted.