World Points of Interest – Premium
World Points of Interest – Premium provides location and detailed company information for a diverse set of commercial and retail businesses, leisure, landmark, and geographic features in more than 170 countries and territories around the world. Coverage includes over 250 million POIs, more than 27 million of which are located in the U.S. World Points of Interest – Premium is geocoded using Precisely’s world-class premium geocoding solutions to provide the most accurate location for each POI.
Where available, World Points of Interest – Premium appends a unique identifier, the PreciselyID, to each addressable POI for streamlined data management and enrichment.
Is World Points of Interest - Premium right for you?
Answer a few quick questions about your business and your intended use so we can help you determine if the data is a good fit for your use case.
Does your organization rely on access to accurate and up-to-date, real-world business, landmark, and global places data?
Is your organization interested in understanding the demographic makeup of specific locations?
Are marketing and sales strategies an integral part of your organization’s success?
Is it important to your business to identify travel time and distance to and from points around the world?
Based on your answers, we believe that World Points of Interest - Premium is the right product for you.
- Gain valuable insight into businesses and brands to make better-informed business decisions regarding:
- Risk analysis
- Access to services or recreation facilities
- Store location
- Location-based marketing
- Find my nearest searches
- Identify business change over time
The hierarchical POI classification scheme ensures global consistency and ease of use. Access more than 19,000 business categories related to:
- Public utilities
- Government entities
- Eating and drinking
- Police, fire, and hospitals
- Commercial and retail banking
POIs are identified by a unique and persistent reference number that provides consistency across releases. Each record contains 70 distinct attribute fields, including:
- Unique record identifier
- Postal address
- Name alias
- Brand name
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Web address and email
- Longitude and latitude (WGS 84 Datum)
- Highest ranking manager
- Standard Industry Classification code and descriptions
- Revenue numbers
- Domestic and global parent company names and contact information
- Combines the best features from industry leading business and POI sources
- Classified using both MiCode and Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes
- Cross-referenced to create hierarchical relationships between related POIs
- Enhanced brand name standardization identifies POIs with their common brand
- Updated monthly to ensure the most current business and location data
- A consistent data structure within countries and across international borders
- Pipe delimited text file format provides for easy integration
- Financial stress scores and delinquency scores available for the U.S. and Canada