Neighborhood Boundaries identifies and names neighborhoods as they are experienced by local residents. In addition to a hierarchy of precisely validated names and boundaries, it provides data on the population, demographics, culture and other attributes that make a cohesive neighborhood.
Is Neighborhood Boundaries right for you?
Answer a few quick questions about your business and your intended use so we can help you determine if the data is a good fit for your use case.
Are you looking to filter and analyze by a geography more granular than zip code or town?
Is the ability to search, filter, and compare properties by neighborhood an essential element of your business?
Select the neighborhood attributes that are relevant based on your organization’s needs:
Based on your answers, we believe that Neighborhood Boundaries may be the right product for you.
- Online search - Restrict your results to a specific neighborhood
- Direct marketing - Create hyper-local campaigns
- Social media - Refine searches to a more precise and socially relevant location
- Home valuation - Real estate, financial, and insurance markets can identify comparable home or apartment values
- Covers approximately 100,000 neighborhoods in over 925 metros and 83 countries worldwide
- Includes a unique and persistent object ID as well as primary name, object type code, subtype code, centroid coordinate, and area fields
- Defines macro-neighborhoods, neighborhoods, and sub neighborhoods
- Names table provides alternative names and languages
- Exception and function codes help identify unique and non-traditional neighborhood types
- Neighborhoods are defined using multiple authoritative sources including local government, real estate, tourism, local media, and client feedback
- Unambiguous boundaries enable more accurate search and analysis results and cleaner visualization
- A robust hierarchy tailors data organization, providing macro-neighborhoods, neighborhoods, and sub-neighborhoods
- Coverage concentrates around key metro areas
- Quarterly updates show where change and coverage expansion has occurred
- Change table details adds/deletes/changes from last release