Data Stewardship for Government: Exploring the Process Beyond Data Governance
Government faces multiple challenges around digital transformation and client experience, while regulations continue to increase. These factors are driving the need for an agile data governance approach with improved data quality.
This on-demand webinar will look at Precisely’s data governance and data quality capabilities and how they can help you access, consume, use, and act on your data to drive value.
See how you can use Precisely data governance and data quality capabilities to:
- Connect and collect: Ensure all your data is represented and not left out (no matter where it is).
- Catalog and Profile: Understand the type and purpose of your data even if not previously labeled as Personally Identifiable Information (PII). Determine the location(s) associated with your data as well as its quality.
- Define and Map: Define business terms collaboratively to create a catalog for PII driven by a workflow and map them to your physical data sources.
- Clean and Consolidate: Correct and cleanse data, match and de-duplicate customer records across all of your data sources.
- Monitor and Remediate: Show regulators and internal stakeholders your efforts on compliance and data quality, with a DQ Scorecard using your own KPI’s. Remediate data quality issues with self-service stewardship capabilities powered by an approval flow.
- Lineage and Impact Analysis: Understand the origin and destination of your data to meet regulatory requirements and help you take the right action.